Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Odds & ends & winter weather

Hello all,

It has been almost a month since I last blogged. Not too much has gone on in that month. I did finish writing picture captions from the San Antonio Trip. I had a trip to Tulsa & Tahlequah planned for this past weekend, but due to the winter weather, I had to cancel it. That makes 2 trips in the past 6 weeks that I have had to cancel due to winter weather! Of course, in the weeks between the cancelled trips, the weather was nice. But I can't control the weather, so all I can do is move on.

I am planning on making a trip to Lubbock on February 20 for a Southern Gospel concert. Hopefully the weather will cooperate so I can make this trip. I will also be making a trip to Clinton, OK, on February 28 for another concert.

This past Sunday, I compiled a map of all counties I have been in. You can access that map by clicking here. I have been in 37.1% (or 1166 of 3141) of the counties in the United States. Not too bad for a 26-year-old.

I have also created a Facebook fan page for OKRoads. That page can be accessed here.

That is all I have for today. See y'all later, and drive safely.

ES

No comments: