I-235 South to I-40 East to U.S. 69 North to U.S. 62 East to OK 10 North to Scenic U.S. 412 West to OK 82 South to Keys to OK 82 North & then back to Muskogee after sunset
A few notes from today's trip:
- Signs on Interstate 40 between Interstate 35 North & the Oklahoma-Pottawattomie County line have been replaced. The new signs are in Clearview. I am glad these signs finally got replaced, as many of them have been around since the freeway was built. I am not so glad that they were replaced with Clearview, but I guess that is a "sign" of the times.
- As part of the above sign replacement project, the error signs that said "Sunny Lane Road" instead of "Sunnylane Road" have been replaced. The new signs say the correct "Sunnylane Road".
- An old button copy BGS, complete with a button copy OK 165 shield, remains in place on U.S. 62 East in Muskogee
- OK 412A is not signed at all from either direction of Scenic U.S. 412.
- The 4-way stop at Scenic U.S. 412 & OK 82 in Locust Grove has been replaced with a stoplight
- OK 10 is not signed very well along its duplex with U.S. 62 in Cherokee County between the Cherokee-Muskogee County line and the Tahlequah bypass
- The U.S. 62/U.S. 69 duplex in northwest Muskogee is now 7 lanes (3 lanes each direction + a center turn lane)
Tomorrow, we plan on driving home via OK 16, ALT U.S. 75, and OK 33.