Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New old pictures on Flickr

Earlier this evening, I finished writing captions for the pictures from the Kansas City roadtrip. As I type this, I am uploading some new pictures to Flickr. These are pictures from the first day of the West Texas Roadtrip that I took April 5-7, 2006, when I drove from Oklahoma City to El Paso. After those pictures are uploaded, I will upload the pictures from the other two days of that trip to Flickr. There are pictures from New Mexico & the Texas Panhandle from those two days.

Other than that, and the new iPhone I got yesterday, things have been going as usual for me. I will get to take a short trip to southeast Oklahoma in late October for my one-year wedding anniversary. The next time I am planning to be out of state will be in December when we go to San Diego.

ES

No comments: