Monday, September 21, 2009

Updates!

It has been 20 days since I last blogged, but I have kept plenty busy in those 20 days. I did the Kansas City roadtrip over Labor Day weekend and the weather cooperated for the most part. It was cloudy for most of the trip but it didn't rain.

Last night, I wrote the captions for the final pictures from the New England roadtrip. Next, I will be writing captions for the pics from the Kansas City trip. I am hoping to have that done by October 15.

After that, my plan is to upload some old pictures from the first half of 2006 onto Flickr, including several trips I made of U.S. highways in Oklahoma & North Texas, and pictures from the West Texas Roadtrip I took back in April 2006, in which I drove through Lawton, Lubbock, El Paso, Las Cruces, Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Clovis, Lubbock again, and Amarillo. Highways I took during that trip include I-44 from OKC to Lawton, U.S. 62 from Lawton to El Paso (with a break in Lubbock when I used Loop 289 to bypass the city), I-10 from El Paso to Las Cruces, I-25 from Las Cruces to near Las Vegas, U.S. 84 from Las Vegas to Lubbock, I-27 from Lubbock to Amarillo, U.S. 60 & TX/OK 152 from Amarillo to Elk City, and I-40 from Elk City to OKC. Whew!

By the time I am done with those pictures, it should be close to the San Diego Roadtrip, still scheduled to take place December 26-January 4.

ES

No comments: