Saturday, December 5, 2009

Long time, no blog

It's been over a month since I blogged. I have been busy with a lot of other things. The good news is that I did upload some more 2006 pictures to Flickr. I also took a few pictures from a short trip to Tulsa I did two weekends ago. I got some pics of I-244, U.S. 64/OK 51, and U.S. 75.

I was in Yukon last weekend and noticed that OK 92 shields have been taken down. A couple of years ago, OK 92 was decommissioned between I-40 & OK 66 (about 1.5 miles), but I was south of I-40, and there were no OK 92 shields. So I am thinking that the whole route has been decommissioned, which leaves just the southern OK 92. That OK 92 goes from U.S. 62/U.S. 277/OK 9 east of Chickasha to OK 37 in Tuttle. It once went as far south as Lake Burtschi State Park southwest of Norge, but was truncated to east of Chickasha in 2005.

That is all I have for today. Three weeks from today is the first day of the San Diego Trip!

ES

No comments: