Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day Ten Recap

Good evening from Sevierville, TN, where Day Ten of the ESKS New England Extravaganza Roadtrip 2K9 has concluded. We took a bit of a detour to get to Sevierville, as we took I-26 East from I-81 to I-40, then I-40 West to Sevierville; whereas the previous plan had us take I-81 South to I-40 West to Sevierville. Skies were clear to mostly cloudy throughout the day. We drove through Pennsylvania, Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia, Tennessee, and North Carolina today.

Pictures are being uploaded to Flickr right now. I have just finished uploading the pictures from yesterday's trip from Bangor, ME, to Chambersburg, PA, so all 1,120 of those pictures are now online.

Tomorrow, we plan on taking I-40 West to Little Rock or Hot Springs, then we will arrive back home in Oklahoma City on Tuesday.

ES

No comments: